How Do I Make Moroccan Grilled Salmon
2 T fresh cilantro, chopped
2 T fresh parsley, chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
½ tsp ground cumin
1 T lemon juice
2 lemon wedges
1 ½ tsp extra-virgin olive oil
¾ tsp paprika
Black pepper, to taste
2 T low-fat or nonfat plain yogurt
8 ounces center-cut salmon fillet, skinned and sliced
⅛ tsp salt
1. Combine yogurt, parsley, cilantro, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, paprika, cumin, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Reserve 2 T of this yogurt sauce mixture.
2. Place salmon in a large, sealable plastic bag.
3. Pour the yogurt sauce mixture into the bag and coat the salmon evenly. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, preheat grill to medium-high heat and spray the grill rack with nonstick cooking spray.
5. Remove the salmon from the yogurt sauce mixture and place on grill rack.
6. Grill for until browned, about 4-5 minutes per side.
7. Top the salmon with the reserved sauce and garnish with lemon wedges.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving: 240 calories, 25.3g protein, 10.8g fat, 13.6g carbohydrates, 217mg sodium, 4.6g sugar, 3.6g dietary fiber
To access Millions of recipes, including all of My Nutrition IQ’s weekly picks, download the STYR App today! Registered Dietitian Approved and ready to play a role in your personalized nutrition journey!
If you are interested to hear more and receive personalized nutrition, check out STYR’s app, fitness tracker and suite of connected smart devices. Through the platform, you can track and log activity, food, hydration, sleep, nutrition, mood and more to personalize your nutrition needs based on data, science and access to registered dietitians, nutritionists and personal trainers.
Please note that this information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. We insist that you always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical/health condition or treatment and before initiating a new health care regime. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the STYR app or on www.MyNutritioniQ.com.